37) Kinesin-3 Motors are Fine-Tuned at the Molecular Level to Endow Distinct Mechanical Outputs. Pushpanjali Soppina, Nishaben M. Patel, Dipeshwari J. Shewale, Ashim Rai, Sivaraj Sivaramakrishnan, Pradeep Kumar Naik and Virupakshi Soppina* BMC Biology , 2022 (In press).
3) Molecular markers for salinity resistance in salt adapted sugarcane somaclones and other local cultivarsGajanana R. Naik, Virupakshi Soppina and Geeresh K. Babu (2005) The proceedings of the 15th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium, at Beijing, China, on September 14-19, (2005).
2) Genetic Polymorphism in Biotic and Abiotic Stress Resistant Sugarcane Somaclones. Virupakshi Soppina and Gajanana R. Naik (2003). National seminar on Advances in Genetics and Plant Breeding – Impact of DNA Revolution, University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad, October, (2003).
1) Cell and tissue culture for selection of biotic and abiotic stress resistant sugarcane lines and their molecular characterization. Gajanana R. Naik, Manjunatha BR, Virupakshi Soppina and Geeresh K. Babu (2003) Int. Sem. On Sugarcane Genomics and Genetic Transformation, pp 30 – 32.
Books and Book Chapters 1) 'Chloroplast Genome in Plants and Crop Improvement’ chapter 4 in Advances in Plant Biotechnology (Eds: Dr. G.P. Rao, Yipeng Zhao, V.V. Radchuk & S.K. Bhatnagar) published by Studium Press LLC, Texas, USA, 2008, pp. 81 – 112 (ISBN: 1933699388). Virupakshi Soppina and Gajanana Ramachandra Naik (2008)
2) Acknowledgment for the contribution to the book ‘Introduction to Basic Molecular Biology Techniques’ (2004) Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai, India (ISBN: 81-8318-030-2)’.